Visit the Library for unlimited, free search of over 20,000 documents on patient experience and involvement. Sources include academic research, government policy and guidance, and reports from health charities and patient voice organisations.
Feel also free to dip into our: Featured Reports,
Knowledge Maps and
Unlimited access to the Patient Experience Library is free to all users for reports from the last three years (over 20,000 documents).
We also offer a range of additional services, tailored to your needs. These include:
- Export function for batch downloads of documents. Enter a search term and download up to 1,000 results instantly. Displayed in spreadsheet format, with sort filters for year, author/publisher etc, and links to the original documents.
- "Favourites" service. You can add documents to your Favourites which allows you to view/search only those documents.
- Archive. Full access to both recent reports (< 3 years old) and older material from our archive - over 60,000 documents in total.
- Alerts service. Get monthly listings of newly published reports aligned to your specific interests - eg a monthly "Experience of maternity services" update. Listings include report titles with links to original documents, and can include summaries of key points from each report, if required.
For an informal chat about options and pricing, please contact email@example.com
We are happy to work with organisations on a partnership basis - either providing bespoke services on contract, or partnering up for funding bids and other joint opportunities.
Examples of current and recent partnerships include:
- Care Quality Commission: Provision of weekly reports updates showing newly published reports, aligned to CQC insight themes. Updates are collated week on week and catalogued into a searchable repository.
- NHS Leadership Academy: Support for development of a national patient leadership programme and conference.
- Helix Centre: Support for development of the Feedback First project - a one-stop shop for feedback repositories and analytical tools.
Want to run some ideas past us? Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org