Visit the Library for unlimited, free search of over 60,000 documents on patient experience and involvement. Sources include academic research, government policy and guidance, and reports from health charities and patient voice organisatons.
Feel also free to dip into our: Featured Reports,
Knowledge Maps and
Unlimited access to the Patient Experience Library is free to all users.
We also offer a range of additional services, tailored to your needs. These include:
- Export function for batch downloads of documents. Enter a search term and download up to 1,000 results instantly. Displayed in spreadsheet format, with sort filters for year, author/publisher etc, and links to the original documents.
- "My Library" service. Create focussed document collections to suit your organisation's interests. Examples could be a "Patient Experience in London" collection, or a "PPI guidance and toolkits" collection. All "My Library" collections feature powerful search and easy document download.
- Alerts service. Get monthly listings of newly published reports aligned to your specific interests - eg a monthly "Experience of maternity services" update. Listings include report titles with links to original documents, and can include summaries of key points from each report, if required.
- Open Search service. Get the power of the Patient Experience Library on your own website. Our PXL widget gives your website visitors free unlimited access to Patient Experience Library content without actually leaving your web page. Increase traffic to your website and improve your users' experience.
For an informal chat about options and pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to work with organisations on a partnership basis - either providing bespoke services on contract, or partnering up for funding bids and other joint opportunities.
Examples of current and recent partnerships include:
- Care Quality Commission: Provision of weekly reports updates showing newly published reports, aligned to CQC insight themes. Updates are collated week on week and catalogued into a searchable repository.
- NHS Leadership Academy: Support for development of a national patient leadership programme and conference.
- Helix Centre: Support for development of the Feedback First project - a one-stop shop for feedback repositories and analytical tools.
Want to run some ideas past us? Please drop us a line at email@example.com