1. Definition of terms
1.1 The terms "Patient Experience Library", "we", "us" and "our" refer to the owners of the website who are Glenstall IT Ltd.
1.2 The terms "you" and "your" refer to paying subscribers to our website.
1.3 The term "this website" refers to the website of the Patient Experience Library at www.patientlibrary.net
2. Use of the website
2.1 The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design (including technological coding and functionality), layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Authorisation to use this website is conferred by payment of a subscription fee to Glenstall IT.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document on condition that:
- You do not exploit the link for commercial purposes;
- If you are from a commercial organisation you get our prior written consent first;
- You clearly identify the Patient Experience Library as the owner of this site;
- You do not attempt to pass off this site or any of its contents as your own work;
- The Patient Experience Library reserves the right to require you to remove the link with immediate effect.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
3. Subscription fees
3.1 Access to, and use of this website is on condition that you pay a yearly subscription fee to us.
3.2 The amount of the fee may be varied annually, if and when you renew your subscription.
3.3 The payment method will be specified when you subscribe, and when you are invited to renew your subscription.
3.4 Once you paid your subscription, we will not offer any cancellations or refunds for the period for which you have paid.
4. Internet copyright notice
4.1 This website, and
- its content (excluding all documents by third party organisations - copyright is acknowledged), and
- its functionality, and
- its cataloguing and indexing, including titles
are copyright of the Patient Experience Library © Patient Experience Library 2018. All rights reserved
4.2 Any content stored on this site that is not the property of, or copyright by, the Patient Experience Library is acknowledged as the work of other authors, publishers or digital content creators.
4.3 Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may retain our filenames but only if you do not use them to replicate the cataloguing and indexing system which is copyright of the Patient Experience Library.
4.4 You may not use the database structure (including titles, filenames, indexing etc), except with our express written permission, to transmit or store the library content in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
5. Fair Use and Fair Dealing
5.1 Your payment of a subscription fee entitles you to free downloads of documents from this site. Any downloads are for your personal/research and non-commercial use only. Excessive downloading of documents from this site may be deemed by us to be in contravention of the principles of fair use and may result in your subscription being terminated without refund. In general terms, we will consider downloading to be excessive if:
- Documents are downloaded continuously over a significant period of time.
- Documents are downloaded in such quantity that it cannot reasonably be argued that they are for personal/research use
- Documents are downloaded in bulk in a manner that appears to be automated.
6.1 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Patient Experience Library and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
6.2 In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
6.3 Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Patient Experience Library. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
6.4 Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Patient Experience Library takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
6.5 Every effort is made to ensure that the website does not breach copyright, and that it has regard to the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015. If you are the author or publisher of any documents on patient experience, and would like to withhold them from the Patient Experience Library, please let us know via email@example.com