Visit the Library for unlimited, free search of documents up to three years old (over 20,000 documents on patient experience and involvement). Sources include academic research, government policy and guidance, and reports from health charities and patient voice organisations.
Feel also free to dip into our: Featured Reports,
Surveys and Feedback Tool,
Healthwatch Maps and
Strengthen your evidence-based practice with extra features and tools, drawing on the full power of the Patient Experience Library.
- Exports function for batch downloads of documents. Enter a search term and download up to 1,000 results instantly. Displayed in spreadsheet format, with sort filters for year, author/publisher etc, and links to the original documents.
- Favourites. Add documents to your Favourites, and store them in your own personal library for as long as you like.
- Quote Selector. Browse hundreds of quotes on patient experience and involvement - handy for adding to your own reports and research.
- Archive. Get full access to both recent reports (< 3 years old) and older material from our archive - over 60,000 documents in total.
For an informal chat about options and pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to work with organisations on a partnership basis - either providing bespoke services on contract, or partnering up for funding bids and other joint opportunities.
Examples of current and recent partnerships include:
- Care Quality Commission: Provision of weekly reports updates showing newly published reports, aligned to CQC insight themes. Updates are collated week on week and catalogued into a searchable repository.
- NHS Leadership Academy: Support for development of a national patient leadership programme and conference.
- Helix Centre: Support for development of the Feedback First project - a one-stop shop for feedback repositories and analytical tools.
Want to run some ideas past us? Please drop us a line at email@example.com